Information on the processing of personal data in accordance with EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (GDPR)
This information does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via links on this website under the domain of the data controller, who is not responsible in any way for the websites of third parties.Automation Technology Magazine of Editoriale Delfino S.r.l. Via Aurelio Saffi, 9 - 20123 Milano (MI) P.I. 04122380969, (hereinafter, "Data Controller"), as data processor, hereby informs you pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
- Object of processing
The Data Controller processes personal, identification and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail - hereinafter, "personal data" or also "data") communicated by you when you register on this website (hereinafter, "Site"), participate in opinion and/or approval surveys, fill in registration forms via the Site and from online requests.
- Purpose of processing
Your personal data are processed for the following Service Purposes:
- operate and maintain the Site or allow you access to dedicated areas;
- allow you to use the Services you may have requested;
- responding to online contact chats;
- guarantee you access to programmes and services;
- offer remote assistance and advice;
- process a contact request;
- for administrative and accounting activities in general;
- to fulfil the obligations provided for by the Law, by a regulation, by the Community legislation or by an order of the Authority or at the request of the Italian or foreign government or of the Italian Chamber of Commerce;
- prevent or detect fraudulent activity or abuse detrimental to the Site;
- exercise the rights of the Controller, such as the right to exercise a right in court.
- Processing methods and data retention period
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is processed both on paper and electronically and/or automatically, through the use of websites hosted on the data controller's server or on websites of external companies that allow the data controller to offer its services (such as, for example, to offer online chat assistance or to deposit files for the customer by providing his/her email and name for downloading). The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case for no longer than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for service purposes and for no longer than 2 years from the collection of the data for other purposes. In compliance with the provisions of Article 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will in any case be stored in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The Data Controller has adopted a wide variety of security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, misuse or alteration. In particular: it has adopted the measures set out in Articles 32-34 of the Privacy Code and Article 32 GDPR. It uses, where necessary for more secure communications, the data encryption technology established by the AES Standards (BCrypt) and the protected data transmission protocols known as HL7 and HTTPS, as well as website protection and auditing tools.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes set out in Articles 2.A) and 2.B):
- employees and collaborators of the Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- third party companies or other subjects (website providers, cloud providers, e-payment service providers, suppliers, hardware and software support technicians, forwarding agents and carriers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) that perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
- Communication of data
Without your express consent (ex art. 24 lett. a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes of art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies and Judicial Authorities, as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law. We assure you, however, that your personal data will never be made public on the Controller's website.
- Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on servers located in Italy of the Owner and/or of third party companies, also abroad, appointed and duly designated as Data Processors for the use of the services requested. The personal data provided may be transferred abroad within and outside the European Union, within the limits and under the conditions set out in Articles 44 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679, in order to comply with purposes related to the transfer itself.
- Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes of art. 2.A) is compulsory. Without it, we will not be able to guarantee registration on the Site or the Services of art. 2.A). You may therefore decide not to provide any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Rights of the data subject
In your capacity as data subject, you have the rights referred to in Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and Art. 15 GDPR and specifically the rights to:
- I) obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
- II) obtain an indication of (a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing c) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated under Article 5(2) of the Privacy Code and Article 3(1) of the GDPR; e) the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing;
- III) obtain (a) the updating, rectification or, when you are interested, the integration of the data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- IV) oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and/or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail. Please note that the data subject's right to object, as set out in point b) above, for the purposes of direct marketing using automated methods is extended to traditional methods and that, in any case, the data subject may exercise his/her right to object in whole or in part. Therefore, the data subject may decide to receive only communications by traditional means or only automated communications, or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights set out in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right to rectification, right to be forgotten, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority.
- Methods of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to the place of business, with the address stated in the introduction;
- an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Site and the Owner's Services are not intended for children under the age of 16, and the Owner does not knowingly collect personal information from children. In the event that information about minors is unintentionally recorded, the Data Controller will delete it in a timely manner upon the request of users.
- Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller / Data Processor (pursuant to Articles 4, 24, 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) is Editoriale Delfino S.r.l. Via Aurelio Saffi, 9 - 20123 Milano (MI) P.I. 04122380969, The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the Data Controller's head office.
- Amendments to this Policy
This Policy may be subject to change. We therefore recommend that you check this Policy regularly and refer to the We therefore recommend that you check this Policy regularly and refer to the most up-to-date version.
-- FURTHER POLICIES AND AGREEMENTS --
Confidentiality agreement for all information provided by our customers and site users
The data controller hereby declares that it is aware that as a result of its working relationship with customers and/or consultancy, also free of charge, with users of the site who contact the controller by email or chat or other channels of communication, it may become aware of data, information and news in general, of a confidential nature and undertakes to maintain the strictest confidentiality on what it receives, as well as on any other news, confidence and/or information, in the broadest meaning of the term, learned about and/or from the customer or user of the site.
COPYRIGHT OF TEXTS AND CONTENTS
Graphics, layout, texts, videos and code of this site may not be replicated, even partially, on other websites, mailing lists, newsletters, printed magazines and CD-ROMs, without the prior authorisation of the data controller, regardless of profit-making purposes.
Authorisation, including for links to our site, must be requested in writing by e-mail and is only deemed to be accepted with the express written consent of the data controller. Silence does not give rise to authorisation. The trademarks cited and the programmes on the site are the exclusive property of their respective owners in accordance with the stated licences.
COOKIES POLICY and STATISTICAL DATA
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored in order to be retransmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics, and can be used either by the owner of the site you are visiting or by third parties. Below you will find all the information about the cookies installed through this site, and the necessary indications on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
The cookies used by this site are of three types: technical cookies that do not require consent, non-technical cookies that require the surfer's consent and cookies managed by third parties.
Technical cookies that do not require consent
Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than the technical ones indicated above are installed or activated only following the consent given by the user the first time he/she visits the site. Consent may be expressed in a general manner, by interacting with the short information banner on the landing page of the site, according to the procedures indicated in that banner (by clicking on the OK button or the X button); or it may be given or withheld selectively, according to the procedures indicated below. A record of this consent is kept on subsequent visits. However, the user always has the option of revoking all or part of the consent already given. If the automated system does not work, the user must notify the data controller.
Cookies managed by third parties
- Social network cookies are used for sharing content on social networks
- Statistical cookies: Third-party statistical cookies (Google Analytics) are used to manage statistics in an anonymous form, without tracking the User's IP (user data not profiled at IP level), with data sharing with the Third Party.
Access to Third Party information:
For deactivation: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Other technologies (e.g. plugins, widgets, local storage, etc.)
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
Widget: is a graphic component of the user interface of a programme, whose purpose is to facilitate user interaction with the programme itself. The most commonly used widgets are those of social networks, which allow users to open social networks in a separate window in the browser.
These services allow for interactions with social networks or other external platforms, directly from the pages of a site. The interactions and information that may be acquired by the site are subject to the privacy settings of the third party that has created these technologies. To receive detailed information on the use of personal data processed when you use these technologies, we invite you to visit the websites of the third party operators of these technologies. You will find below the references of these third parties, and next to each of them you will find the link to the page where you can receive information on the processing and, where required by law, express or deny your consent:
-Facebook social widget https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
-Twitter social widget https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
-Youtube social widget (Google) http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
-Linkedin social widget (Linkedin) https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
-Istagram social widget https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
Remember that you can also manage your cookie preferences through your browser.
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on "Help" in the browser window at the top to access all the necessary information.
If you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Remember that you can also manage your preferences for third-party cookies through the service provided in the link below. This service, however, is not exhaustive, as it manages your preferences on a global navigation level, and not in relation to the individual site visited.
In the service you will find listed companies/providers who work with website operators to collect and use information for behavioural advertising. Use this tool to control your preferences for online behavioural advertising. You can disable or enable all companies or alternatively adjust your preferences individually for each company. You can also view more information about both the company and its behavioural advertising status on the browser you are using. If you experience any problems activating or deactivating your choices, please visit the service's help page